Get to know our medical team & all the staff
DVM. Amr El Baroudy
Veterinary Surgeon ( Founder & owner of AVC )
- Bachelor’s degree of Veterinary Medicine Kafr El Sheikh University 2015.
- Extensive experience in treating and diagnosing a diverse array of diseases and injuries in pets for more than 7 years in Egypt & GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council).
- Certified with Pets orthopedic Surgery course.
- Founder of Petopia vet. clinic, Soft paws clinic & Aleef pet clinic in Jeddah – KSA.
- Founder & Owner of 2 Branches of Aleet Veterinary Center in Cairo & Tanta.
0 1 2222 1 0440 – email@example.com
DVM. Ghada Eldebies
- Bachelor’s degree of Veterinary Medicine Benha University 2015
- Partner & co-founder of Aleet Veterinary Center ( Cairo Branch )
012 222 44 24 7 – firstname.lastname@example.org
DVM. Rahma Muhammad
Veterinarian ( Manager of AVC Cairo )
- Bachelor’s degree of Veterinary Medicine Assiut University 2019.
012 8675 2024 – email@example.com
DVM. Esraa Elkelany
Veterinarian ( Manager of AVC Tanta )
- Bachelor’s degree of Veterinary Benha University 2020.
- Pet animals diseases and surgery post graduate diploma – Cairo University 2022.
0120 434 7789 – firstname.lastname@example.org
DVM. Hanin Monir
Veterinarian ( Aleet's Social Media Specialist )
- Bachelor’s degree of Veterinary Medicine Kafr El Sheikh University 2022.
- Social Media Specialist for Aleet Veterinary Center 2021.
0120 75 22 010 – email@example.com